Terms & Conditions for this website
- The following Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Please note that these Terms and Conditions also include the following sections which we advise that you read:
- Before proceeding with an order you will be required to indicate that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- This site is owned and operated by Audiomotion Electcroics PTY Limited. Our registered address is: Castle Chambers, 43 Castle Street, Liverpool, L29TL
- All rights contained in this website are owned by the Company. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is strictly prohibited.
- The use of our site and any contracts formed shall be governed by English law. Overseas orders will not be accepted.
- All products are sold on the basis that they are for personal, domestic use only.
- We shall not be responsible to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit (direct or indirect), loss of sales, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of business, third party claims, pure economic loss arising out of or in connection of the performance or non-performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions, including such damage as may be reasonably foreseeable at the date you order the goods.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Our liability for any claim for loss or damage shall be limited to the sum paid by you for the goods.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will be communicated on our website.
- There are links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not have any control over the content of these websites nor can we be liable in respect of anything contained on these websites.
- These terms and conditions govern the entire trading relationship between you and ourselves and will remain in force for the duration of our trading relationship.
- All intellectual property rights (including use of trade marks) shall be solely owned by us. You are permitted only to use material on this website as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- Any unauthorised use of material on this site is strictly prohibited.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any product or pricing information which we place on the site but we make no warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy of such information).
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions, representations, undertakings and agreements.
- This website is managed and owned by Audiomotion Electronics UK
- Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers are protected by UK, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) product offer(s), ordering goods or services from us (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
- Your licence to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
- You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage.
- You are permitted to link to our homepage, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our (or our affiliates) suppliers interests, but you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies are essential for running our web sites and are the key to providing you a seamless experience. You can navigate uninterrupted e.g. by remembering language or by preserving authentication to secure parts of the domain. These cookies also remember products you looked at for a possible purchase.
These cookies enable us to improve our websites by looking at how they are used. We do analytical profiling to understand e.g. unique users reading a particular article (to know what is popular) or if a video file was viewed or abandoned half way through. We also look at where content is accessed so we know how to arrange our sites for optimal user experience. We count clicks on “Like” and “Tweet” plugins and what content from our sites was shared or referenced.
These cookies help make the content as personalised as possible, for example by showing you targeted banners and relevant recommendations. We examine what type of reference was used to reach our sites, e.g. an email campaign or a link from a referral site, so we can estimate the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising campaigns.
We use these cookies to dynamically serve Audiomotion ads on both Audiomotion and selected third party websites.
Our domains may also include elements that set cookies on behalf of a third party, e.g. a “Like”-button from Facebook or a “Tweet”-button from Twitter.
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
You can review the options available to manage cookies in your browser. The browser can be used to manage cookies relating to basic functions, site improvement, personalisation and advertising. Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies, but they are usually found under a Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s help menu. In addition to cookie management, browsers usually let you control files similar to cookies, for example Local Shared Objects, e.g. by enabling the browser’s privacy mode. Audiomotion uses third party vendor managed advertising cookies to promote its products in both Audiomotion and non-Audiomotion web sites. You may be able to opt-out from certain third party managed advertising cookies through third party cookie management sites.
For more information about cookies, please review our current cookie list.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of Audiomotion websites. If you delete your cookies from the browser, you may need to remember to re-install opt-out cookies.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE INFORMATION?
It depends based on the type of cookies. Session cookies expire when you close the browser. Persistent cookies, including Local Shared Objects (“Flash cookies”), have typical expiration dates ranging from two months up to a couple of years.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW?
Audiomotion may from time to time change this Policy. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Macrotec will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site’s home page. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
If you have additional questions, please contact us by writing to:
43 Castle Street,